Aussie Alex- LA

JayMR07
This topic is 774 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I look at his profile link above

I see he offers swimming coaching

I wonder if he can help me on my stroke?

Two of my friends were trained by him, one to learn to swim and the other had his stroke corrected, they said he was very caring and a talented swim coach

Oh Yes, aussie alex I can highly recommend! I see him regularly & you will for sure get the BEST Therapeutic massage ever! Have sent many friends with body aches & pains. He Only Offers Therapeutic as it clearly states in his ads

This may be a case of mileage may vary or he has changed the menu options. Too bad, he has a really nice one.

• 9 months later...

I texted him one early morning a year ago and he said he'd do nude, mutual touch and HE for like $180 and when I didn't book him, and I'll never forget this, he texted "OK packing up my 8 inches and going back to bed" and I almost texted back "Ok I'm coming now" but I couldn't make it work.

I texted him one early morning a year ago and he said he'd do nude, mutual touch and HE for like $180 and when I didn't book him, and I'll never forget this, he texted "OK packing up my 8 inches and going back to bed" and I almost texted back "Ok I'm coming now" but I couldn't make it work.

lol omg thats hilarious he tried to tempt you like that

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

hey tennis jock, Yes, I saw Alex on Monday (I haven't been for 5 months as my work took me away), his massage is still Perfect for me & is as caring & professional as ever, "Best Massage Anywhere" and he has just finishing up renovating his studio, its now got a shower installed & new heating/cooling. Believe me, you can't go wrong! and he doesn't do erotic stuff, well as far as i know and my several friends I have sent, he is always above board.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...