Troy NYC

iveryhotijake

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I was thinking about booking Troy during an upcoming trip to New York, and am interested in some of the comments from last year. Maybe he has changed his ad since then, but I don't see anything to suggest he should be avoided. I get that these pics might represent a younger/more ripped version than the current one. That's something I usually assume automatically. Should I be reading between the lines? PM is fine.

I am partial because he is SO my type, plus we totally hit it off conversation and vibe-wise. I went to his place, the massage was surprisingly decent given that he does it on a bed, but the best part was the interaction. He gets naked and it's like hanging out with a buddy, I will for sure look for a chance to revisit when in NYC. Not the best therapeutic experience but overall still worth it in my books. Slight advantage Brad, though, because he is a better masseur and does it on a table, with the added bonus of a slightly lower price. But if you lean toward sensual and relaxing Troy is your man.

Edited by Capitano

I took the plunge and scheduled an appointment with Troy, and I am glad I did. Yes, some of his pictures are not recent, but he is still very handsome with a hot body, but what I really liked was his personality. I think that the following quote from @Capitano sums up my experience quite nicely!

... the massage was surprisingly decent given that he does it on a bed, but the best part was the interaction. He gets naked and it's like hanging out with a buddy, ....

• 8 months later...

Saw Troy about 9 months ago for a sensual massage. It was ok. Very nice guy and eager to please. Only negative was he clearly was a cig smoker. Maybe he’s not a smoker all the time but he definitely smoked before I saw him - his hands reeked of ciagarettes.

Saw Troy about 9 months ago for a sensual massage. It was ok. Very nice guy and eager to please. Only negative was he clearly was a cig smoker. Maybe he’s not a smoker all the time but he definitely smoked before I saw him - his hands reeked of ciagarettes.

thats all I need to hear to cross him off my list, thanks.........

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
That ass is amazing.

Wondering how interactive he gets.....

I agree. That is an amazing ass. Based on his pictures, I find him really beautiful. Of course an in-person meeting can reveal something different.

I think he gets interactive. He now has a Rentmen profile, and indicates much more than just massage. Of course, there will likely be a higher price to pay!!