Trophy Husband

markpaul
This topic is 925 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 years later...

Could definitely be the same guy and photos in new ad look to be more recent than those in the older expired ad.

It’s laughable that Alpha_Dog lists his city as Highland Park (a wealthy part of Dallas north of downtown Dallas) instead of Dallas as he lives on the west side of downtown Dallas — definitely not Highland Park. I recognize his apartment complex based on the apartment gym in his short solo workout video posted 3 months ago (one of my buddies lives there).

very curious if this is, indeed, the old TrophyHusband, who was formerly in the LA area.....I met with him five or six years ago with a mutual friend of ours and it was like buddies hanging out, really easy and fun....he did say he's from Texas.....don't want to answer PMs on him, please, but a former (?) forum member had a very tough time with him later.....I may try to write Alpha and see if it's him.....