Eddie in Costa Mesa

Tony Napoli
This topic is 1235 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
I have seen Eddie several times. He is hot, friendly and has a sexy deep voice. All 15 of his reviews are five stars. I definitely recommend him.

Hi Scorpio, I'm in Costa Mesa for the week and am also interested in Eddie for a massage. Could you private me with info as well as to sensual etc. Thanks PW

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Eddie has new pics. I'm sure he works out and stuff but he looks like one of those guys who won the genetic lottery without buying a ticket. I rarely go to the OC but I would hitchhike naked on the 405 down to Costa Mesa if he asked me to. It wouldn't be pretty, but I would do it.

I feel like a judge on The Voice right who's the verge of hitting the button so my chair will spin around. I just might have to take the plunge on this one.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/eddieoc.shtml

Eddie has new pics. I'm sure he works out and stuff but he looks like one of those guys who won the genetic lottery without buying a ticket. I rarely go to the OC but I would hitchhike naked on the 405 down to Costa Mesa if he asked me to. It wouldn't be pretty, but I would do it.

I feel like a judge on The Voice right who's the verge of hitting the button so my chair will spin around. I just might have to take the plunge on this one.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/eddieoc.shtml

No response or confirmation though on whether Eddie will work in the nude? Any client get that yet?

[quote=

one of the funniest comments I have seen on here in awhile, thanks for making me laugh out loud

No response or confirmation though on whether Eddie will work in the nude? Any client get that yet?

I've been looking for an answer to this question for a while now. All communication I've had with him has him sticking to his strictly therapeutic style. It's a damn shame too because he's right up the street from me...and that ass...

I've been looking for an answer to this question for a while now. All communication I've had with him has him sticking to his strictly therapeutic style. It's a damn shame too because he's right up the street from me...and that ass...

If I do make an appointment with him, I probably won't ask if it's nude or anything about release. His ad doesn't hint at anything like that because he A) doesn't offer that or B) doesn't want to advertise that.

If it's someone I think is hot and has no real red flags, then I go with just an expectation of massage by a hottie. Anything else is a nice surprise. Like most guys who look for a mix of mutual nudity and massage, I prefer to see it mentioned somewhere in the ad. Some masseurs don't mention it so I know there's a possibility he'll wear shorts and a t-shirt (or whatever he wears).

I try to be respectful in txts and emails and don't ask blatant or graphic questions. The words in someone's response, one word responses or no response tell me what I want to know about most: attitude and friendliness. Massage particulars and hotness won't matter if someone comes across unprofessional. I won't be the right client for them.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Looks like our boy Eddie is claiming he lost his phone and asking clients to send him a pic of them self so he knows who they are. I told him we met multiple times and didn't want to send a pic. That's where the conversation ended. He's screening clients based on their looks and selecting who he wants to work on. If massage therapists only had fit studs to work on all day, we'd all be in the business....I no longer recommend him and will not be seeing him again.

Looks like our boy Eddie is claiming he lost his phone and asking clients to send him a pic of them self so he knows who they are. I told him we met multiple times and didn't want to send a pic. That's where the conversation ended. He's screening clients based on their looks and selecting who he wants to work on. If massage therapists only had fit studs to work on all day, we'd all be in the business....I no longer recommend him and will not be seeing him again.

wow. so odd. maybe he is being more selective and offering more services to those he chooses than what he offers in his ad?