Paradise Men's Spa NYC

Midtownm4m

• 5 months later...

I also had a massage with Alex. Definitely chatty and yes he is vgl. Didn't get any clue that extras would be possible there though. I also felt the massage was a little 'soft' for my taste and too much stretching towards the end.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
If you like Asian masseurs, try the new Utopia Spa on Lexington Ave and 70th St. It's co-owned by Xiao, a wonderful masseur (who advertises on Masseurfinder). I've been there; it's clean, friendly, professional, and the masseurs know what they're doing.

I will be in New York next month and the Utopia Spa sounds great. What masseur would you recommend? I can't seem to find Xiao on Masseurfinder. PM me if you would like to share details. Thanks.

• 9 months later...
If you like Asian masseurs, try the new Utopia Spa on Lexington Ave and 70th St. It's co-owned by Xiao, a wonderful masseur (who advertises on Masseurfinder). I've been there; it's clean, friendly, professional, and the masseurs know what they're doing.

Had a boring massage by a skinny Russian guy last week at Utopia

i prefer a proper, sensual massage that slowly builds more erotic and includes interactivity and extras. below are my top ranking so far...

1. august @ babylon

2. dylan @ babylon

3. mike @ babylon

4. william @ manta

i'm curious to try green house, the one, and living fresh. anyone have other suggestions?

You've got to try Tony at Utopia. He was formerly at Greenhouse.

I think Mike at Babylon is ok. I prefer Dylan.

Mike rubs himself on you the entire massage. And he seems more into himself getting the tug than the guy he’s massaging. Personally, I Felt that it took away from the massage. I believe he was at East Man before. It was fine. I just prefer a decent massage that lends itself to get more and more sensual throughout. The buildup is more exciting for me.

Edited by dreamboy13

I think Mike at Babylon is ok. I prefer Dylan.

Mike rubs himself on you the entire massage. And seems more into himself getting the tug moreso than anyone else. Felt that is took aaay from the massage. I believe he was at East Man before. It was fine. I just prefer s decent massage that lends itself to get more and more sensual throughout. The buildup is more exciting for me.

yes! agree with all points! 100%

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...