Giving Tuesday

geminibear
This topic is 3068 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

WHAT IS #GIVINGTUESDAY?

We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, December 1, 2015, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.

It’s a simple idea. Just find a way for your family, your community, your company or your organization to come together to give something more. Then tell everyone you can about how you are giving. Join us and be a part of a global celebration of a new tradition of generosity.

http://www.givingtuesday.org/

I'm actually at a Habitat for Humanity project as we speak. Taking lunch break. I just worked on my first eco friendly house. Also, for the first time, I used a jacccckckkckchhammmmmer...not what I imagineddddddd

Good for you Papi. :)

Please please please tell me there is video of you using the jackhammer! I would gladly pay. :p

Archived