Tim Los Angeles? Any info on this guy?

Massagefreak

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Umm... Yea.. I was quite disappointed with the whole set up. I looked at his profile for months. Decided to take the plunge. In my opinion, I think he should post that he has cats... I think 2 or 3.. I wasn't ready for that as I am allergic. And he didn't put them in another room, he let them roam around.. Annoying to see a cat stroll by as your face is in the cradle. The massage was soo bad (in my opinion) that I don't remember if there was a HE... i really can't remember. I do remember leaving think "Why, Why, Why" And I will never come back

Umm... Yea.. I was quite disappointed with the whole set up. I looked at his profile for months. Decided to take the plunge. In my opinion, I think he should post that he has cats... I think 2 or 3.. I wasn't ready for that as I am allergic. And he didn't put them in another room, he let them roam around.. Annoying to see a cat stroll by as your face is in the cradle. The massage was soo bad (in my opinion) that I don't remember if there was a HE... i really can't remember. I do remember leaving think "Why, Why, Why" And I will never come back

Yes... I do remember the cats roaming around. Was a couple of years ago so the details are fuzzy now.

Any updates? He's visiting San Diego, it seems.

@guy69er does he do sensual? or goes beyond therapeutic?

new url is https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/15484/

phone 818 856 7783

Rates

kDilrUW.png

mBI7rJh.png

i saw him about 2 years ago in San Diego.. the massage was mediocre. he tried to go sensual at the end but even that was bad.

i have a note in my phone to remind me to never go back to see him

• 2 weeks later...