Tim Los Angeles? Any info on this guy?

Massagefreak
This topic is 2087 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Umm... Yea.. I was quite disappointed with the whole set up. I looked at his profile for months. Decided to take the plunge. In my opinion, I think he should post that he has cats... I think 2 or 3.. I wasn't ready for that as I am allergic. And he didn't put them in another room, he let them roam around.. Annoying to see a cat stroll by as your face is in the cradle. The massage was soo bad (in my opinion) that I don't remember if there was a HE... i really can't remember. I do remember leaving think "Why, Why, Why" And I will never come back

Umm... Yea.. I was quite disappointed with the whole set up. I looked at his profile for months. Decided to take the plunge. In my opinion, I think he should post that he has cats... I think 2 or 3.. I wasn't ready for that as I am allergic. And he didn't put them in another room, he let them roam around.. Annoying to see a cat stroll by as your face is in the cradle. The massage was soo bad (in my opinion) that I don't remember if there was a HE... i really can't remember. I do remember leaving think "Why, Why, Why" And I will never come back

Yes... I do remember the cats roaming around. Was a couple of years ago so the details are fuzzy now.

Any updates? He's visiting San Diego, it seems.

@guy69er does he do sensual? or goes beyond therapeutic?

new url is https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/15484/

phone 818 856 7783

Rates

kDilrUW.png

mBI7rJh.png

i saw him about 2 years ago in San Diego.. the massage was mediocre. he tried to go sensual at the end but even that was bad.

i have a note in my phone to remind me to never go back to see him

• 2 weeks later...