How much is too much to pay for 1 hour in or out? 200, 250, 300, 400?

marylander1940
This topic is 3005 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I got the STFU part, but this sentence - "If you like the guy, but don't like his rates, keep on window-shopping and STFU about what you are not willing to pay. Remember the fact that no poster on this forum has ever said the $500/hour experience is directly correlated to the quality of a date as a $85/hour experience - no never - SARCASM." - leaves me scratching my head and saying WTF

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got the STFU part, but this sentence - "If you like the guy, but don't like his rates, keep on window-shopping and STFU about what you are not willing to pay. Remember the fact that no poster on this forum has ever said the $500/hour experience is directly correlated to the quality of a date as a $85/hour experience - no never - SARCASM." - leaves me scratching my head and saying WTF

Sarcasm generally is mocking, contemptuous, or ironic language intended to convey scorn or insult.

I scorn those who willingly and publicly criticize what any person charges for their service. It's their hour, plus time before and time after, because a 1-hour session doesn't start and stop at 60 minutes. There's prep time and recovery time, too. Plus there is advertising. laundry (clothing and bed sheets), buying new sheets, Internet and phone bills to pay.

Who here wants to earn $200/day, $1,000/week, $52,000/year? After you consider these facts: you're providing the Place of Employment, the Advertising of the business, the phone service, Internet service, and energy costs (gotta have lights, water, sewage, HVAC, and hot water. So what will be left of the $52K?

You can double it ($400/day, $2,000/week, $104,000/year) and there won't be many here who would want to earn the net after expenses?

But the additional irony is after years of reading this forum and my own pursuit of this hobby, it appears to be the majority conclusion that PRICE has NOTHING to do with the quality of a session. So why belly-ache and moan about a high rate - better to belly-ache and moan about a poor experience.

Archived