Club Gold Coast... Updates?

CHIberia
This topic is 2919 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey all, I'm making a trip to Detroit, and I'm thinking of visiting Gold Coast.

I was wondering what days and times are the best to visit. My hope is to see as many performers as possible. Generally what days have the biggest selection? What's the best time to go? Any special days? When is it least crowded?

Any and all help and advice is appreciated!

i was last there in August in the middle of the week, Wednesday or Thursday, it was very quiet. Not much to choose from. Maybe summer is just slow because i've been there before at other times in the middle of the week and it had been much better.

I visited on a Monday night (June 1 this year). Got there around 10pm. There were about half a dozen dancers that night, maybe a couple more than that total over the evening. Not too many patrons; saw maybe ten or a bit more in all. Enjoyed great attention from the dancers, and without pushiness or anything like that. Great time, highly recommended. Trip report: http://m4m-forum.org/threads/gold-coast-detroit-question.103281/#post-950241

Wish there were something in Seattle. This city is oddly puritanical (little Portland, OR is more open about such things.) Heck, even the Lusty Lady closed down after all those years. Seems one has to go to Detroit (of all places) for a decent strip club. Go figure.

• 3 weeks later...
Wish there were something in Seattle. This city is oddly puritanical (little Portland, OR is more open about such things.) Heck, even the Lusty Lady closed down after all those years. Seems one has to go to Detroit (of all places) for a decent strip club. Go figure.

I popped in at Neighbours last Thursday. Stripper Circus is doing a stripper night then. It wasn't terrible and it is the only game in town. All the dancers are up from LA only for the night. Must cost the club a fortune to import. It's hard for me to believe a metro area of over 3 million can't a) have a decent supply of hot guys to dance and b) there isn't much interest to begin with. Capitol Hill has lots of nice gay clubs but only the one club with one night. Makes my visits up here when I'm home for the holidays from Florida a bit slow.

• 4 months later...

Went to Gold Coast this past Thursday. At least a dozen dancers, all types. Not many customers, good for me. Lots of attention. I especially enjoyed Giovanni, Danny, Isaac and Tyler. They are all really nice guys and fun to be with. Don't forget the bartenders, Zack and Jonathan, both are very attentive and nice looking too. They make good drinks. I need to go back soon.

Archived