411 on GingerMuscle

joebob
This topic is 1979 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have not hired him yet. He responds quickly and professionally to email inquiries. Sent me his face pic, as well as a video clip of him squatting 6OO lbs. He looks like his pictures and seems pleasant. Definitely can't host, which is a complication for me. But I would feel confident pulling the trigger.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hired the slightly taller and younger (and definitely more handsome) of the two about 2-3 years ago a couple of times (or 3 times?) at his nice place in Harlem and it was hot fun!

He was versatile at the time, a great top but he loved having his beautiful ass worked.

Gorgeous body. But at least he is NOT a 8" as stated in their ad!

I bet it could be nice to be in the middle of those two hot muscle men :)

I gave him review #2 here under Carlos #3, but his reviews are under "inactive".

I hired the slightly taller and younger (and definitely more handsome) of the two about 2-3 years ago a couple of times (or 3 times?) at his nice place in Harlem and it was hot fun!

He was versatile at the time, a great top but he loved having his beautiful ass worked.

Gorgeous body. But at least he is NOT a 8" as stated in their ad!

I bet it could be nice to be in the middle of those two hot muscle men :)

I gave him review #2 here under Carlos #3, but his reviews are under "inactive".

Yeah he was a great bottom. :)

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I never met GingerMuscle (or whatever name is going by now). I did, however, meet the boyfriend way before they were a couple. Which was an awesome experience.

Anyway, the one I did meet very often advertised very sporadically before he was attached with Ginger. I don't know if they have separated but he doesn't currently have an ad up. If he pops again I'd have no hesitation hiring him again.