34 YEARS AGO TODAY :-(

Tonyko
This topic is 3069 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Beautiful as a kid as a teen as an adult never went thru an awkward stage. Flawless.

http://s21.postimg.org/oraaae4sm/Annex_Wood_Natalie_NRFPT_13.jpg

Date of Birth: 07/20/1938

Date of Death: 11/29/1981

Age at Death: 43

Ok I was able to view the pic but have no idea who she is. Slightly before my time.

Hugs,

Greg

Ok I was able to view the pic but have no idea who she is. Slightly before my time.

Hugs,

Greg

If you've seen Miracle On 34Th street (best xmas movie) Rebel Without A Cause (best James Dean Movie) Gypsy Sex And The Single Girl Inside Daisly Clover IDK 100 more, then you've seen her o_O

Beautiful as a kid as a teen as an adult never went thru an awkward stage. Flawless.

http://s21.postimg.org/oraaae4sm/Annex_Wood_Natalie_NRFPT_13.jpg

Date of Birth: 07/20/1938

Date of Death: 11/29/1981

Age at Death: 43

Natalie Wood

http://www.altfg.com/film/wp-content/uploads/images/natalie-wood-hot.jpg

Gman

I think we know what happened that night...

I have met RJ a few times and my gut? Yes we will never know what happened that night but what we "don't" know and what transpired between those three the drinking jealousy arguements fighting etc prolly had little to do with the tragic accident itself, it's dirty laundry they'd just prefer to keep private as we all would. It's like a couple getting drunk and fighting over money or screwing around or him being gay or a Republican or ANYTHING then one goes out on the terrace for a smoke and falls off. Aside from the heavy drinking they prolly feel the world doesn't need to know what transpired in the other room when it doesn't change the outcome. :(

I have met RJ a few times and my gut? Yes we will never know what happened that night but what we "don't" know and what transpired between those three the drinking jealousy arguements fighting etc prolly had little to do with the tragic accident itself, it's dirty laundry they'd just prefer to keep private as we all would. It's like a couple getting drunk and fighting over money or screwing around or him being gay or a Republican or ANYTHING then one goes out on the terrace for a smoke and falls off. Aside from the heavy drinking they prolly feel the world doesn't need to know what transpired in the other room when it doesn't change the outcome. :(

Agree... sadly what transpired that night between the three of them, does not change the outcome, but for myself, that's where it ends...I adored her, she deserved better.

I have met RJ a few times and my gut? Yes we will never know what happened that night but what we "don't" know and what transpired between those three the drinking jealousy arguements fighting etc prolly had little to do with the tragic accident itself, it's dirty laundry they'd just prefer to keep private as we all would. It's like a couple getting drunk and fighting over money or screwing around or him being gay or a Republican or ANYTHING then one goes out on the terrace for a smoke and falls off. Aside from the heavy drinking they prolly feel the world doesn't need to know what transpired in the other room when it doesn't change the outcome

I spent a week moored very close to Catalina in 1992. It is a beautiful location. I thought about Natalie Wood -- not every day -- but frequently that week.

A sad end to what had been a fairly happy life. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

It's very difficult to say because we do not know about her relationship with Robert Wagner. Her last really successful film was "Love with A Proper Stranger," followed by relatively successful TV work.

It's very difficult to say because we do not know about her relationship with Robert Wagner. Her last really successful film was "Love with A Proper Stranger," followed by relatively successful TV work.

Think their relationship was of the Lucy/Desi Taylor/Burton love/hate fiery tempestuous can't live together and can't live without - typeo_O (all 3 of these couples split then got back together :confused: And YES that was a REALLY good film way ahead of it's time. *to me Steve was and always will be King Of Cool :cool:

Think their relationship was of the Lucy/Desi Taylor/Burton love/hate fiery tempestuous can't live together and can't live without - typeo_O (all 3 of these couples split then got back together :confused: And YES that was a REALLY good film way ahead of it's time. *to me Steve was and always will be King Of Cool :cool:

Thanks for reminding me about Lucy & Desi. Since Lucille Ball's death, some people seem to remember her more as a tough, no-nonsense person with her children and in business.

It may be true of Natalie Wood also. Do people remember the supposed circumstances of her death more than her films? I always liked "Love with A Proper Stranger." It is my favorite NW film.

Thank you for introducing this topic.

Thanks for reminding me about Lucy & Desi. Since Lucille Ball's death, some people seem to remember her more as a tough, no-nonsense person with her children and in business.

It may be true of Natalie Wood also. Do people remember the supposed circumstances of her death more than her films? I always liked "Love with A Proper Stranger." It is my favorite NW film.

Thank you for introducing this topic.

I haven't seen many of her films. But Miracle On 34th St is one of my favorites. Aside from Natalie looking adorable, it had the hunky John Payne who, if he were still alive and quit smoking, I would want to bear my children.http://deeprootsmag.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/john-payne1.jpg

(Oh and don't forget the recently departed Ms. O'Hara. What a beauty!!!)

Gman

Archived