What do you guys think of men with long hair?

KurtBuns
This topic is 3030 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Took me awhile to find his guy. Went through about 200 with long hair that I did not find sexy. 51b8df0f401252c28c4bcb551df40835.jpg

But it's pulled back from his face so it actually looks short-ish. He's a gorgeous man but if that hair was loose and coming down both sides of his face it would detract from his hotness. IMHO

I'm not necessarily against long hair. I just tend to favor shortish hair, buzzcut, or bald. It's more of a tactile thing. I like to rub my hands or facial stubble on a buzzcut. It just feels good to me.

AJ Irons while not considered having long hair has an amazing head of hair. I like to touch and run my fingers through it. I've only encountered one guy ever who had long hair. I did get a kick of it because he wanted me to pull it. I have yet to meet a woman who wanted me to. :p

Just as with anything, certain things look better on others. If the person is attractive or more importantly if I find the person attractive, ornamental things: piercings, tats, hair... don't usually bother me.

In this inudstry there is one thing that most men don't mind, is a clean cut man. I have learned, if you wear glasses, grow a beard, long hair, or get a tatoo.. You risk having a client not liking it, SO you can never go wrong with being clean cut..

now how looks go, If a man is really tuned in with there look and what looks good that isnt required to "work" there are certainly styled that a man looks better in then clean cut.. But in the industry you risk loosing clients..

I'm looking to hear some opinions on scorts with long hair, is it something you like, dislike, don't care either way? Do you feel it is sexier on just tops or just bottoms?

Gotta go with Tyler The Bad Wolf...clever...hot...and the Botticelli-esque hair.

I think on some younger men, long hair looks very sexy -- as long as it doesn't look like ladies' hair. I think the older you get, the harder it is to pull off.

Here's a guy where it works for me -- curly and messy.

http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Curly-Hair-for-Men2.jpg

Archived