411 on Peter in NYC

musclelover
This topic is 3070 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

One thing I really like about this chat room is that frauds and scams are usually exposed by people like Joe Studfinder and all the others who know how to use a computer. I'm disappointed but not at all surprised. Move on, Musclelover. There are other fish in the sea, but be sure he comes with a trustworthy recommendation.

Sure, he realizes that, but if he comes to my apartment, and even if I see that he isn't the guy in the photo, if he looks OK, I'll probably let him in, because we've communicated already, and I'm psychologically set for a massage. I responded to another thread about this yesterday -- there's a difference between HIS answering the door and MY answering the door. If I'm on the outside, it's much easier for me to walk away. If I'm on the inside, I'm more disposed to go ahead with the session. Of course, some people will immediately shut the door and tell him to get the hell out of here. It all depends on the individual.

Archived