Los Angeles

Barnaby Gil
This topic is 2111 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On Saturday afternoon, borrow a dog, start walking west bound from La Cienega, you'll get laid before you get to Robertson. No money required.

(PS...Rest your feet at the Starbucks on Santa Monica and Westmount, then continue west bound...If you haven't gotten any action by the 'Santa Palm Car Wash'...slow down, and have lunch curbside at Cafe D' Toile. You should be gold by then. Good luck.) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On Saturday afternoon, borrow a dog, start walking west bound from La Cienega, you'll get laid before you get to Robertson. No money required.

(PS...Rest your feet at the Starbucks on Santa Monica and Westmount, then continue west bound...If you haven't gotten any action by the 'Santa Palm Car Wash'...slow down, and have lunch curbside at Cafe D' Toile. You should be gold by then. Good luck.) ;)

I can't do that, I've still got all my teeth.:D

I remember having one of the waiters at Cafe D'Etoile. His name was Joey and Italian.
Dood, I was spoofing you on your use of the conjuction 'and' in place of the article, 'an'.

In your post, you wrote, His name was Joey and Italian, as though he had two names.

What I believe you meant to write was His name was Joey, an Italian.

It struck me as funny...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

THIS is just too funny

• 2 weeks later...
There's no "street scenes" now in LA, right?

There is always a street scene. However its not for novices who dont know what they are doing. Street scenes nowadays are limited to picking up str8 men not gay men. Whats the purpose with all the apps out now. However day laborers, newly release inmates, etc etc. Every city i go to that ppl claim there is nothing blah blah i find a wealth of trade.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

And make sure the dog is carrying lube/condoms/gloves in that cute ascot round his neck!