White Speedo.....

Okliehomo
This topic is 1426 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extremely hot. love the bathing suit and the cartoon dog going after the very real bone. Oliver I am flying across the country, and I have already asked if Ryan is coming to someone in the know, and got no answer. So do I need to pack a second bottle of nitroglycerine?

I know this probably makes no sense..... but anyone remember that pic of Elizabeth Taylor in a white bathing suit from "Suddenly Last Summer"? So sexy and so striking, the very epitome of female beauty. That summer when her cousin Sebastian was "hungry for blondes..." Me, too....

Or at least, guys like Ryan in white speedos...

Or a guy like Alec in his blue striped shirt..... and no pants. He walked off the plane in that shirt and lost the pants in the hotel room. He knew that I liked it and remembered to wear it. How classy is that? Kept it on during knees to ears time as well..... memorably.

• 4 years later...
  • 8 months later...