Istanbul - aquarius sauna

joethomas

Recently been to ISTANBUL and visited the AQUARIUS SAUNA.

Although it constantly gets bad reviews etc these made it the more tempting knowing there would be TURKISH MALE RENT.

The entrance was 35TL / £10 / $12 and you go in what looks like a taxi office with guys sitting round on old sofas and chairs ( are thy more rent waiting??)

Was met and shown round by a pretty buff 22y/o wearing his peshtemal low at the front.

In the smoking area were about 5 guys all in peshtemals - all handsome a couple stunning.

I went into the sauna and the stunning swarthy one came in and offered pvt massage showing his heavy hooded cock and balls and dark mass off pubic bush by opening the cloth.

For this he wanted 300TL / £85 / $120 which I said was too much. 2-3 others pitched there wares which is very horny if you can keep your cool.

Ended up with the first for 150TL / £42 / $65 - he was stunning and strong and worth it.

The place is pretty seedy and run down but being a perv that kind of adds to it!

Any guys out there tried here or want to comment.

JT

• 6 years later...

i was there feb 2020 and loved it - it was definitely cleaner than any YMCA in north america so i was pleasantly surprised after reading the bad reviews beforehand - the selection of guys was great and i felt safer than using an app or website and their money has gone down and economy has taken a hit so the guys were asking $100US but easily came down - i would make a another trip just to go there again : )

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, FairFrank said:

Oh my! Isn't Turkey dangerous for us?

In my decades of travel to Turkey, I would never classify any of my trips as “safe".
Nonetheless, I do believe it has gotten more openly dangerous in recent years. 
It is a very conservative country. It was long before Erdoğan. And it will continue
to be so long after. He didn’t become President by accident.

Unfortunately, I think people often confuse some of the “slightly more liberal"
attitudes they encounter in Istanbul with the delusion that it’s a liberal Muslim 
country. It is not. Don’t be fooled into thinking it’s any different than anywhere
else in the Middle East and you’ll be fine. 

I love Turkey. It’s one of my favorite countries in the world. As the crossroads of
East and West it is eternally fascinating and beautiful. It’s just not a gay Mecca. 

On 9/3/2021 at 10:38 AM, nycman said:

In my decades of travel to Turkey, I would never classify any of my trips as “safe".
Nonetheless, I do believe it has gotten more openly dangerous in recent years. 
It is a very conservative country. It was long before Erdoğan. And it will continue
to be so long after. He didn’t become President by accident.

Unfortunately, I think people often confuse some of the “slightly more liberal"
attitudes they encounter in Istanbul with the delusion that it’s a liberal Muslim 
country. It is not. Don’t be fooled into thinking it’s any different than anywhere
else in the Middle East and you’ll be fine. 

I love Turkey. It’s one of my favorite countries in the world. As the crossroads of
East and West it is eternally fascinating and beautiful. It’s just not a gay Mecca. 

Middle eastern guy here. Visited Turkey multiple times. Can confirm all this. If you want to visit an openly liberal and safe Muslim country, Albania is beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 12:38 AM, FairFrank said:

Oh my! Isn't Turkey dangerous for us? According to their laws, religion etc? Still thinking about it as an option but got a lot of doubts

it's definitely a conservative place - if ur looking to walk around a shopping mall or park holding hands and kissing your boyfriend then it's not for you. but i've been there several times and gay sex is easily had and quite common (same goes for most muslim countries - likely because hetero sex is next to impossible to get!)

can't wait go back there again - and did i mention the guys are incredibly hot!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/8/2014 at 12:39 PM, joethomas said:

Recently been to ISTANBUL and visited the AQUARIUS SAUNA.

Although it constantly gets bad reviews etc these made it the more tempting knowing there would be TURKISH MALE RENT.

The entrance was 35TL / £10 / $12 and you go in what looks like a taxi office with guys sitting round on old sofas and chairs ( are thy more rent waiting??)

Was met and shown round by a pretty buff 22y/o wearing his peshtemal low at the front.

In the smoking area were about 5 guys all in peshtemals - all handsome a couple stunning.

I went into the sauna and the stunning swarthy one came in and offered pvt massage showing his heavy hooded cock and balls and dark mass off pubic bush by opening the cloth.

For this he wanted 300TL / £85 / $120 which I said was too much. 2-3 others pitched there wares which is very horny if you can keep your cool.

Ended up with the first for 150TL / £42 / $65 - he was stunning and strong and worth it.

The place is pretty seedy and run down but being a perv that kind of adds to it!

Any guys out there tried here or want to comment.

JT

How did it work logistically with money? Did you have to carry around Turkish dollars or you pay at the end? I’m traveling there next week and curious. Thank you