This signature.

Mike Padilla

Hey guys!

I'm a little unsure about that signature...

What do I need to upload?

Mike

Suggestion only- link to your ad and your contact info.

Gman

Gman

In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power, The Great Gazoo is always right!!!!

There must be a way. Look at the posts on this thread by Chris Eisenhower and Rod Hagen.

http://www.m4m-forum.org/showthread.php?100260-Rod-Hagen-hits-100&highlight=Hagen

Gman

Gman

In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power, The Great Gazoo is always right!!!!

In settings, go to "General Settings" and under "Miscellaneous" click on "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing." This should give you more options for fonts and formatting. Also try "Enhanced Attachment Uploading" - this may give you more options for photos. But you've got your ad link up and your photo avatar already, so you're in good shape.

Speaking of, nice profile you have on rentmen, very sexy. And welcome to the Forum!

You only have permission to add one image. Hmm?

...But you've got your ad link up and your photo avatar already, so you're in good shape...

From this client's perspective, a link to your profile and an avatar is plenty. Adds an element of mystery that tantalizes and makes me want to click on the link to your ad. As Nate mentioned, it is a very nice ad.

Finally, welcome to the Forum.

the "signature" and avatar are good....as said, I think that is enough, just right.....good to have you here on the board.....look around all the subforums and get a feel for how they operate....participate as you see fit and be positive as much as you can.....some of the members around here can be downers and a bit grouchy

Some Of My Daddy's Reviews

Pronouns: me, me, me