411 on Ryan West?

sdvjm
This topic is 2469 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hired him about a year ago. Looks just as hot as his pics. His massage was quite good. Nice and pleasant guy but was not particularly impressed with the "extras" - that part felt quite business like as opposed to the rest of the session which was pleasant and even warm.

• 2 months later...

I just came across an old post that said he charges on a sort of fee scale -- 140 for therapeutic, 160 for therapeutic with HE, etc. -- is that people's experience as well? His current ad doesn't say anything about that. Also curious how interactive he gets, if folks wouldn't mind PMing me. (I realize that mileage may vary depending on chemistry, etc.)

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Would anyone here message me with specific details as to what your experience with Ryan was like? I noticed he's in New York and am considering making an appointment but want to know if it's what I'm looking for. God, he's gorgeous.

Archived