411 on Ryan West?

sdvjm
This topic is 2441 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know he has been discussed here before. I believe favorably. I also think he does not do this back in Ca. but only when he travels to the east coast.

I believe you are correct. I have only seen his ad in NYC and never in LA/Long Beach.

Hope I am not too late. A regular of Ryan. He loves to talk(man he talked my ear off last time). But terrific masseur, looks like his pic, great shape, nice guy..BEAUTIFUL BODY. If he likes you he will throw in some "extra" goodies at no extra charge:p Once he asked me "why I wasn't touching "him" more doing the massage. Now thats a complaint you dont here often. HA!

He visits every month, usually towards the end of the month, but his ads are down when he's not in town. I've seen him once, and plan to see him again when he's next in town. Good guy at heart, soft-spoken, intelligent, several guys on here have spoken very highly of him too.

Disappointing that he puts up and takes down the ads apparently (they can just say they are "out of town" or better - as many do - post a travel schedule, which at least gives perspective clients a chance to mark it on a calendar and plan a bit in advance.

When he is in NYC he is traveling. He confirmed that he does not do massage when at home in California, which probably explains why he pulls his ad when he leaves NYC.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Lone voice of dissent My session with him was ok. He wasn't feeling well, kept coughing like he was sick. I would have preferred him to cancel the appointment. He is very handsome. True to his picture. My session was lackluster. Just my two cents.

• 3 months later...

I've seen Ryan about 6 or 8 times now. Every time he gives the best massage I've ever had. I have back problems and he does a lot to take away the pain. He knows the human body exceptionally well. He's both gentle and very strong. I'm a big, muscular guy and he handles me really well. He's clean and I can tell he isn't just going through the motions. He really wants the best for his clients. He works very hard at what he does in the massage. An added benefit is that he's very handsome, muscular and has a great personality. He's not to be messed with, however. He knows how to set limits when necessary. In that he is very professional. But I leave his place in a euphoric state every time and my back pain is down for three or four days because of his work. I highly recommend him.

I've seen Ryan about 6 or 8 times now. Every time he gives the best massage I've ever had. I have back problems and he does a lot to take away the pain. He knows the human body exceptionally well. He's both gentle and very strong. I'm a big, muscular guy and he handles me really well. He's clean and I can tell he isn't just going through the motions. He really wants the best for his clients. He works very hard at what he does in the massage. An added benefit is that he's very handsome, muscular and has a great personality. He's not to be messed with, however. He knows how to set limits when necessary. In that he is very professional. But I leave his place in a euphoric state every time and my back pain is down for three or four days because of his work. I highly recommend him.
Does he have any ads now? if so, could you please give me the link?

Th

Therapeutic only?

Archived