(Moved to) NYC!

SimplyAdam
This topic is 3503 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gentlemen -

It is official: I'm no longer a mobile man, but an actual Manhattanite. Not only am I staying put, but this new New Yorker is moving uptown from the West Village into a luxury highrise apartment in Hell's Kitchen the first week of October. After 30 months of living out of a suitcase, and almost six years of globe-trotting, I'm happy to call the Capital of the World "home". I'm also eager to exchange the travel massage table for a wide heated one, the gym clothes for an array of outfits (schoolboy, prisoner, or doctor?), and some other extras you'll just have to experience in person.

Many photos - professional and otherwise - are on the newly updated and redesigned SimplyAdam.com.

I'm thrilled to embark on this new era of life, and am equally as excited to connect along the ride with more of the DR crew.

Simply,

Adam

Gentlemen -

It is official: I'm no longer a mobile man, but an actual Manhattanite. Not only am I staying put, but this new New Yorker is moving uptown from the West Village into a luxury highrise apartment in Hell's Kitchen the first week of October. After 30 months of living out of a suitcase, and almost six years of globe-trotting, I'm happy to call the Capital of the World "home". I'm also eager to exchange the travel massage table for a wide heated one, the gym clothes for an array of outfits (schoolboy, prisoner, or doctor?), and some other extras you'll just have to experience in person.

Many photos - professional and otherwise - are on the newly updated and redesigned SimplyAdam.com.

I'm thrilled to embark on this new era of life, and am equally as excited to connect along the ride with more of the DR crew.

Simply,

Adam

My best wishes on this next phase of your life in NYC, Adam! I hope to meet you later in October when I go to New York, if you can find a spot for me in your schedule!

TruHart1 :cool:

Archived