"Beau" in New York City

nynakedtop
This topic is 3504 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This guy seems legit to me... great posting, nice ads (even if there are a few too many pay-for-view items)

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/16907/

But... he has ignored my efforts to contact him via the site's messaging feature.

Before I try again, wonder if anyone else has had experience, positive or negative, with him

Thanks!

pleasant enough looking guy.....the message systems at these rentboy/mm4m/etc. sites are certainly not my favorite way to contact somebody....they're very mechanical and may appear, to the worker, to be just people playing around....when I do get a reply that way, I try to immediately go to direct email with the guy and often he'll offer it without being prodded...

there's a phone number listed in his ad, NY....have you tried that?

I googled his phone number. One of the links is to his tumblr page, in which he refers to his massage business. Looks like it has not been updated since January, 2014.

Yes, but the tumblr page is just trying to induce someone to purchase the "Private" videos and "Private" pictures on massagem4m.com

Well he has only 1 review on his ad page (a positive one) and he lists an address area... I never noticed his ad before but I use MM4M often enough. If an initial e-mail through their site does NOT work, I follow up with a short text message -- simply saying "Saw your ad at MM4M and am interested in a 60-minute meeting." Never go into other details unless in his reply he asks for more info.

Well my first reaction was that it was a "honey pot" scheme, but then I noticed he has travel dates in Miami for Sept,

And travel dates, to me, are another indicator of the 'honey pot' scheme. MassageM4M rotate the "honey potter" (if you will) through various cities to drum up more sales of the private photos and videos.

Archived