Mr. Efkan 411 please, In NYC next week.

armadillo
This topic is 2215 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I enjoyed my massage with him about a year ago. Granted, his penis when fully erect falls in the "fun size" category, but he was a very good masseur, friendly and had a nice energy. I didn't experience anything close to what seems to be continuing sore spot for our friend dutchmuch.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't experience anything close to what seems to be continuing sore spot for our friend dutchmuch.

This guy chanted 'Ali Akbar' twice during my session with him. As a member of 'the tribe', I found this highly upsetting, and would not return to him.

You want to support this 'fun sized' and wanna-be Jihadist, no one is stopping you TSGarp.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
No. C+ massage skills. Nude MT and HE. But kept his equipment out of reach. And looked horrified when i came. And chatty. Asked a lot of questions. But very cute guy. Tiny frame.

Odd that he offered a HE but then looked "horrified" lol, thanks for the feedback tho!

Although I didn’t have the same experience as FrequentMassageGetter, I wouldn’t repeat. He’s a bit too feminine for what I usually go for and his massage was just okay. Done in the wide open living room near his kitchen which is weird for me. It felt like someone or his roommate was going to walk in at any moment.

The jihadists screamed to their demon god before they blew up in Brussels.http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/allahu-akbar-575x397.jpg

This is a place for reviewing massages, spas, and overall experiences. Please keep your racism, prejudices and ignorance to yourself. I find your comments to be highly offensive and uncalled for. Learn a bit of respect and only post things that are of value. Do not push your hate agenda on this forum.