Mr. Efkan 411 please, In NYC next week.

armadillo
This topic is 2242 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

For those that use M4M, it is interesting to note, that the name change from Efkin to Cambaz, as noted by Armadillo, also erased his negative reviews, since he in effect created a new identification. This is the first time that I have noticed this happening.

As with any hire, proceed with caution, and do your due diligence.

For those that use M4M, it is interesting to note, that the name change from Efkin to Cambaz, as noted by Armadillo, also erased his negative reviews, since he in effect created a new identification. This is the first time that I have noticed this happening.

As with any hire, proceed with caution, and do your due diligence.

So, did he have a lot of negative reviews that you know of? The second poster seemed to vouch for him.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just saw this..."Ali Akbar"= Allahu Akbar in reality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allahu_Akbar_%28disambiguation%29

My dad, as Midwestern & protestant as they came, occasionally used that phrase when I was a kid. He picked it up in what eventually became Pakistan during his WWII service.

Dad knew of it as a common Muslim greeting that recognized the greatness of God.

For what it's worth, I saw MrCambaz recently and had a great time. The massage was definitely above-average and he offers a sensual rate of $155 (incall). Just tell him what type of massage you want when you make the appointment.

I didn't experience any of the aforementioned chanting!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

French police shot dead a knife-wielding man Thursday as he attacked a police station in Paris, a year to the day since jihadist gunmen killed 12 people at Charlie Hebdo newspaper.

The man reportedly shouted “Allahu Akbar” (God is Greatest) and was wearing what appeared to be an explosives vest although it was later found to be a fake, police and government sources said.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Just saw this..."Ali Akbar"= Allahu Akbar in reality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allahu_Akbar_(disambiguation)

My dad, as Midwestern & protestant as they came, occasionally used that phrase when I was a kid. He picked it up in what eventually became Pakistan during his WWII service.

Dad knew of it as a common Muslim greeting that recognized the greatness of God.

And God is great~!

https://www.rt.com/news/342448-attack-train-station-munich/

• 2 months later...