Introducing Kaydin Bennett In Orange County/Los Angeles CA!

Irish69

since the thread has turned to the topic of earrings, I did once ask a dude if he could remove, for our meeting, the earrings he usually wore....he was hesitant because he said something like "the skin would fill in" if he left them out too long.....I understood his concern and looked for somebody else....

Some Of My Daddy's Reviews (updated link coming soon-ish)

Pronouns: me, me, me

It usually takes weeks for those holes to close... my guess is that he just did not want to take them out azdr, unless he had just had his ears pierced before you contacted him. One usually has to leave them in for several weeks or months before the skin grows back in such a way to leave the permanent hole for the ear ring.

since the thread has turned to the topic of earrings, I did once ask a dude if he could remove, for our meeting, the earrings he usually wore....he was hesitant because he said something like "the skin would fill in" if he left them out too long.....I understood his concern and looked for somebody else....

"And looked for someone else"

Wise decision, there are fish in the sea.

"I ain't here for a long time, I am here for a good time" George Strait

He did a video with Mike Gaites (Callypgian) called "I Can Take It".

Which of the guys 'took' it -ie bottomed? Kaydin lists himself as a top in his ad. But Mike lists himself as versatile.

Gman

PS I'm not that fond of the earrings either. What's even worse are pierced nips. If I want to nibble on a guys nips, I didn't really want to be tasting metal.

Gman

In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power, The Great Gazoo is always right!!!!

Which of the guys 'took' it -ie bottomed? Kaydin lists himself as a top in his ad. But Mike lists himself as versatile.

Gman

PS I'm not that fond of the earrings either. What's even worse are pierced nips. If I want to nibble on a guys nips, I didn't really want to be tasting metal.

See link for answer to your question in pictures and/or by video preview

http://www.waybig.com/blog/2014/09/17/extrabigdicks-i-can-take-it-mike-gaite-kaydin-bennett/

Thank you. WOW!!! The tallywacker fairy certainly plays favorites with some guys. :(

Gman

Gman

In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power, The Great Gazoo is always right!!!!

• 1 month later...