Matt Bomer -- most beautiful man ever?

tyro
This topic is 2070 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello gents!

As much as I love The Normal Heart as a whole, I find I keep clicking to the scenes with Matt Bomer and...just...kind of...staring. A lot. Anyone else so taken with him?

T

I think he is really handsome too. But he is just one of many for me. If we are going to restrict ourselves to actors/people in the public eye- I like Anderson Cooper, Henry Cavill, Cheyenne Jackson, Jonathan Gross, Max Baer, Jr in his prime, The Rock, Ron Ely in his prime, Peter Lupus, Harrison Ford, Michael T. Weiss, James Denton, Scott Bakula, Tyrone Power, --multiple others!!!

Gman

Bomer, so close to boner (though I entertain only the most romantic feelings for him!). And I wouldn't cavil about Cavill cavorting in my bed. Bomer is close to perfection, but there are sooooooooo many actors who come close. Sorry for any drool on your screens.

Oooooh....something about Michael T. Weiss in his Pretender days is quite fine...

Not from his Pretender days, but still a few years back. He by rumor is a Friend of Dorothy. That Dorothy is one lucky gal!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PIwCx7ikIhs/TaZWMoHNzRI/AAAAAAAAAPs/oXSWPnM8jAI/s1600/pretender2.png

Gman

Michael T. Weiss....

Love the cater waiter scene;

At a hoedown themed party to raise money for AIDS and all the waiters are dressed as cowboys and Indians. Jeffrey (in an Indian head dress) walks up to another waiter (also in a head dress) and says, "How"..... the waiter, very dryly, replies,"Why?"

There are plenty of other good-looking actors (though there's almost no overlap between my list and Gar1eth's), but I consider Bomer one of the best-looking of the bunch, maybe even the best-looking. I've been a fan since he appeared on Tru Calling as Eliza Dushku's boyfriend, back when I didn't even know his name.

So I'm with tyro on this.

I think he is really handsome too. But he is just one of many for me. If we are going to restrict ourselves to actors/people in the public eye- I like Anderson Cooper, Henry Cavill, Cheyenne Jackson, Jonathan Gross, Max Baer, Jr in his prime, The Rock, Ron Ely in his prime, Peter Lupus, Harrison Ford, Michael T. Weiss, James Denton, Scott Bakula, Tyrone Power, --multiple others!!!

If we're allowed to TBT, Robert Redford and Paul Newman in their 40s and 50s. (I developed a taste for the latter after watching Exodus. Or maybe the reason is that one of my relatives, when he was young, looked like Paul Newman.)

If we're allowed to TBT, Robert Redford and Paul Newman in their 40s and 50s. (I developed a taste for the latter after watching Exodus. Or maybe the reason is that one of my relatives, when he was young, looked like Paul Newman.)

My mother loved Paul Newman!!! I thought he was handsome. I would have liked him a bit more muscular. I'm betting if his career were translated to today, he probably would have been as the majority of Hollywood hunks have personal trainers these days at least occasionally for some roles.

Gman

• 3 years later...

Matt Bomer will guest-star on a Season 10 episode of “Will & Grace,” NBC announced Thursday.

He’ll appear on the sitcom as a smooth-talking, self-satisfied TV news anchor who dates Eric McCormack’s character.

“Speechless” star Minnie Driver also will be back in that episode as Lorraine Finster, Karen’s stepdaughter and nemesis, whom Karen seeks out at the strip club where Lorraine works to try and get more money in her divorce settlement.

Rounding out the installment’s guest roster is Olympic figure skater (and soon-to-be “Dancing With the Stars: Juniors” judge!) Adam Rippon, who will make a cameo appearance.

As previously announced, “Friends” alum David Schwimmer will recur in Season 10 as a love interest for Debra Messing’s Grace, while Alec Baldwin, Chelsea Handler, Jon Cryer and Mary McCormack are also slated for guest appearances.

“Will & Grace” returns on Thursday, Oct. 4, at 9/8c on NBC.