Club Stallions in Dallas, TX - any info?

pdxleo
This topic is 3505 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm stuck in Dallas for work next month, three days -Mon thru Wed. While checking to see if there were any strip clubs besides BJ'sNXS, I came across a Facebook blurb for Club Stallions, out on Harry Hines Blvd. Ad mentions a membership, looks like maybe a BYOB club. Anyone in North Texas with info to share? Hate to miss out on a new experience while on a week away from Oregon's rainy season!

I don't know anything about this club, but I thought I'd mention the Tin Room on Hudnall. It's not great- but I don't think BJ's or NXS are that great either. Back in the day, BJ's and NXS would have a lot of clean cut jock looking guys. I've noticed- although I haven't been in two years- a lot more thuggish looking guys with lots of tattoos. But things might have changed since the last time I was there.

Gman

Club Stallions is a "private" club with membership. Because of dancer nudity no alcohol can be served. I have not been there so do not the type/quality of dancers. Also believe it is NOT open every night. You might check their website for further information.

BJ's NXS is one club (not 2 as indicated in previous post). Tuesday night is their crowd night. Across the side street from that is Zippers which also has strippers.

Tin Room has twinkie types on the early shift (4-9 PM) and then the better built men after 9PM. There is usually enough of a variety that every one can find someone. They have a small "private" dance area. Because the crowd is at BJ's on Tuesday nights, it allows customers at Tin Room to have more one-on-one time with the dancers.

Recently the owner of Tin Room has opened another stipper bar on Maple Street named Marty's. There is some duplication of dancers there from Tin Room. However, Tuesday nights are female dancer nights at Marty's.

Monday nights are slow at all the bars -- fewer dancers and fewer patrons.

Club Stallions is a "private" club with membership. Because of dancer nudity no alcohol can be served. I have not been there so do not the type/quality of dancers. Also believe it is NOT open every night. You might check their website for further information.

There was a place two years ago that was having a weekly total nude male dancers. They couldn't serve alcohol. But there were two sides of the club. The straight bar could serve alcohol and they would get you a drink from there. The straight side was mainly a Latin Bar. The male side then went down to once a month. It was in an industrial area I think near I-35. Is this Stallions?

BJ's NXS is one club (not 2 as indicated in previous post). Tuesday night is their crowd night. Across the side street from that is Zippers which also has strippers.

Whoops I didn't mean to refer to NXS as two. I was also talking about the club next to it- Zippers. I've been told the two used to be owned by the same guy but not anymore. They will also have two or three dancers on the weekends- or at least they did two years ago. But again they were very overly tattooed for my tastes.

Gman

Archived