Kanye West In Concert Demands Handicapped Person In Wheelchair To Stand Up

Steven_Draker
This topic is 3504 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I understand a performer trying to get a crowd excited, encouraging them to stand up, wave their hands, sing, or whatever. But I couldn't even listen to more than 20 seconds of this dude's "demands." What an egomaniac. Does he not understand that people paid him to be entertained by him? The audience isn't there to work for him.

I understand a performer trying to get a crowd excited, encouraging them to stand up, wave their hands, sing, or whatever. But I couldn't even listen to more than 20 seconds of this dude's "demands." What an egomaniac. Does he not understand that people paid him to be entertained by him? The audience isn't there to work for him.

I agree, and the same with televangelists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwnpzNXqRKM

th?&id=HN.608045044442598241&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

(LOVE Steve Martin!)

This person takes our celebrity culture to new lows. The marriage will last until one of them needs a boost in popularity and then divorce rumors will have our media drag them back to our everyday consciousness. The mindlessness of the people who find this kind of antics entertaining is beyond my poor powers to comprehend. I guess we wind up getting the kind of society we deserve and apparently we don't deserve much.

Archived