Killian James Boston visit

cokimstr61
This topic is 3510 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know, Killian, what you need is humbleness.[/color]

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IAagjscb35I/S-krLYKO__I/AAAAAAAAGs4/zrTLR_YHBDs/s320/Definition+of+Humble.JPG

++++1

I won't share the Angry email reply I just received from him after I sent him an apology for starting this post because I never meant to bash him. I was simply looking for information, which now I and the entire forum have access to...

He may have glowing reviews but this attitude shows his true colors

++++1

I won't share the Angry email reply I just received from him after I sent him an apology for starting this post because I never meant to bash him. I was simply looking for information, which now I and the entire forum have access to...

He may have glowing reviews but this attitude shows his true colors[/QUO

Dude, its like your threatening me about sharing our private emails. I'll happily forward our emails to anyone who requests them, with time and date stamps, the whole she-bang. Killianjamesnyc@gmail.com In no way shape or form am I scared of you or what you think you can do because I'm not ashamed or feel I should be shamed, for anything I said to you.

Killian is smoking hot. But sex is very intimate....hard to want to be intimate with someone who has such a focus on only #1.

-

WOW!!!!! With an attitude like that, new clients in new areas would be totally turned off despite his obvious good looks and his present following.

Good luck in Boston

Boston Bill

-

I know, Killian, what you need is humbleness.[/color]

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IAagjscb35I/S-krLYKO__I/AAAAAAAAGs4/zrTLR_YHBDs/s320/Definition+of+Humble.JPG

All of the above statements are true -

Archived