Jawjateck

Atlantagaguy
This topic is 3503 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed your blog. Anyone else on the board writing about their life experiences with their hobby and hires?

+1....Allow me to add, how much I have enjoyed his blog also. It is well written, concise, to the point, very entertaining, and a pure joy to read, I always look forward to his new entries.

As for myself, I did write a very extensive diary for years, which highlighted many of my life's experiences which included my hobby, but somewhere back in the late 90's I just lost interest in the whole process and abruptly stopped. In a recent move, everything went in the dumpster, which for some reason prompted a glass of wine and a good laugh.

I didn't see this thread til now. I was away last night....doing some......uh......errrr........hmmmmmm......."mentoring" ;)

Glad yall like the blog. I'm surprised at how much fun I'm having with it. I originally thought I'd give it a week or two, then would likely tire of it and give it up, but instead, I keep going, and posting, and lusting. Lust is fun! Haha!

Jawjateck,

I just finished looking at your blog and I'm a fan.

However, I can't get over your stats:

late 40s, semi-retired, loving life, having fun with the hottest men - I think I want to become you. :)

So if you ever start a course on how to retire by late 40s with all the money to spend on all the wonderful men you've been with - sign me up please.

Jawjateck,

I just finished looking at your blog and I'm a fan.

However, I can't get over your stats:

late 40s, semi-retired, loving life, having fun with the hottest men - I think I want to become you. :)

So if you ever start a course on how to retire by late 40s with all the money to spend on all the wonderful men you've been with - sign me up please.

Ha! I'll let you know if I start offering those seminars. My secret....Simple living and being debt-free for 20 years has really paid off. Now I'm enjoying the wisdom of those earlier decisions. :)

It's a great blog!!! One thing I noticed (I'm sorry). Your Rentboy links don't have the 'www' in them. If I use them on my browser without the 'www', it says the ad is expired.

Don't be upset, please. I'm still a loyal fan!!!

Gman

Not sure what's going on. I found one that did not have www, but all of the others did. Hmmmm....

It was everyone I looked at-at least 3 or 4 of them.

Gman

Cream rises..in more way than one....

Whatever he wants to call himself, Jjawjatech is one of the nicest, coolest men I have had the pleasure to meet from this board. He is one of the reasons to meet up with other posters in the real world...you may get lucky and meet a nice guy like Jawjatech. You will not meet anyone nicer. And for what it's worth, I would read anything he wrote or listen to any story he would be generous enough to share. Just a really great guy. And he gives great gambling tips as well. OK, back to the original thread.

Archived