The art of rimming!

marylander1940
This topic is 1426 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The trick to Rimming is that you do it with GUSTO ! Everyone loves an enthusiastic RIMMER......

http://78.media.tumblr.com/23e11b69cd24e852f2a2d72513ec500b/tumblr_oxxpjuLMiE1qecpcuo1_1280.gif

I try not to criticize someone who is do a very good job rimming but we need to remember that tongue fucking should always be part of an "enthusiastic rim." Of course, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and presume that the clip was cut short. :p:p

I try not to criticize someone who is do a very good job rimming but we need to remember that tongue fucking should always be part of an "enthusiastic rim." Of course, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and presume that the clip was cut short. :p:p

Well some guys are "not endowed" with a long tongue, so constant jabbing with a shorty can get annoying, or ticklelish. Unless you can get that tongue "inside" you best find another technique to make him grip those sheets and bite his lips... I find a puckered lip "sucking" of the anus does a nice job. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
I went to the periodontist for some surgery and during the procedure she mentioned that I was an over-producer of saliva and had an extraordinarily strong tongue. I knew that it would make someone happy.

Then put it to good use....

http://78.media.tumblr.com/e78dc3d9be4f6fee8ff098b91d3c21c9/tumblr_ozlhdvjqMb1vh3kn8o1_500.gif

This topic is 1426 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.