Tate Thompson from "Broke straight boys". Got bearded twink?

marylander1940
This topic is 3514 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Oh, come on BVB...that is not only nice, it is HOT... I bet you can see yourself as the top in that gif !! ;) Thanks, Marylander... he seems young, but not a twink to me... I love his smile in so many of these pictures... I bet he is fun to be with... thanks again for this collection of this young man !!

Oh, come on BVB...that is not only nice, it is HOT... I bet you can see yourself as the top in that gif !! ;) Thanks, Marylander... he seems young, but not a twink to me... I love his smile in so many of these pictures... I bet he is fun to be with... thanks again for this collection of this young man !!

To be clear DD, the "young-uns" that I know use the word "nice" to mean something a little stronger than we do. It's all in how you say it, with the word rolling off your tongue with a long drawn out sound, as in "Niiiiiiccccee" so "Nice"=something very hot, incredible, amazing. I was kinda going down that road..lol

Archived