editing

bigvalboy
This topic is 3499 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The problem seems to come and go for me... editing, and at times even when posting and you want to get a preview things come up blank. It has also occurred sending private messages. At times clearing cookies helps, at other times not. It occurs on my iPhone, iPad, and PC. Sometimes on all three concurrently, at other times not! I had a problem over the weekend, but not since and so far not today.

The problem seems to come and go for me... editing, and at times even when posting and you want to get a preview things come up blank. It has also occurred sending private messages. At times clearing cookies helps, at other times not. It occurs on my iPhone, iPad, and PC. Sometimes on all three concurrently, at other times not! I had a problem over the weekend, but not since and so far not today.

Ditto for me also. The problem does seem to come and go. Clearing cookies helped yesterday, then it happened immediately afterwards. It's obviously not the end of the world, but it is frustrating when you post, and then see an error or want to add an additional thought, and you are unable to. C'est la vie

• 3 weeks later...

Archived