Rutgers posts picture of soaked man with giant tallywacker on school's Facebook page

FreshFluff
This topic is 3512 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

College life.....reminds me of one of my roomies back in the day, slept naked, flopped around naked alot, and he had a big 'un. Too bad we didn't have cell phones back then. Mine would have been filled with pics of him.

I'm a good fit for college life. In my retirement years, perhaps i should enroll again or "audit" some classes. It's important to keep......uhhhh....growing and learning...... ;)

I'm finding the picture a little tough to believe. maybe it's for real - but he'd have to prove it to me, lol.

I had a bit of an odd incident last year, as a college teacher - I was rehearsing a scene for a show where the staging asked for the (gay) male actor to be in his skivvies for a moment (with his consent - and the director was straight, so there was nothing gratuitous about the staging choices - the character was getting dressed for the day) - and I will confess I've had a bit of a crush on this student - though I would absolutely never act on my feelings. Anyway, I was a bit surprised to see a little more bulk in his shorts than I would have somehow thought, lol. Not huge huge, maybe, but still nicely impressive. I had to fight hard not to keep looking down there.

So yes, oh my, those college boys...but only as long as I keep my temptations in check...:(

I think that jawja has the right idea... take some college classes... see what things are like on campus these days.

Today I was in downtown Chicago for a meeting. As I was headed to the train to O'Hare I passed a sight that I have never seen before. There were three hot young black girls flirting with two young black males. They had to be in their late teens or early 20s. The younger one of the males got very upset with one of the girls, and started calling her a "bitch" fairly loud. She responded back to him with " if you weren't so tiny" but didn't finish the sentence. At this point the young guy drops his trousers to his knees and starts fondling his junk, and yelling at her to "take a look"... several people stopped to look, and he didn't stop, and was clearly stroking his cock and fondling his balls without exposing himself. At this point, I decided to move on, as I thought there would be a few policemen from the corner of the intersection started looking at the group and the crowd around them. This was about 2:00 PM in the afternoon. Have any of you guys on the Forum ever seen anything like that? I was very surprised to see something like this in mid-afternoon in the downtown business district. I haven't even seen something like that in BoysTown !! At least not with both males and females !!

Archived