P. R. Miguel Coverboy today

dcman
This topic is 2875 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wow, after seeing his reviews and the photos he has on RB I can only say WOW !!! I have been fantasizing about a potential first Papi experience and this man is exactly what I want.. That beautiful body and delicious looking endowment is the stuff that wet dreams are made of. I will definitely hook up with him in the future when I am in NY but sure hopes he comes to DC or MD in the meanwhile.

Miguel is a masculine ideal -- built, handsome and hung with a great attitude. I found him to be friendly and affectionate, but still a rough and insistent top.

Nvr2Thick, your words here are oh so friggin' alluring! From what I viewed and read yesterday, I think I'll make a very sincere effort to meet and see Miguel when I am in NYC two weeks from now! Right now I hope to see him, Boomer Banks, and Mario Ortiz. Two of these three Latino giants have ads at http://www.rentboy.com as well as on http:http://www.rentmen.com!!!!!

• 1 year later...
Mario Ortiz turned into a fat Putz. Forget him.

If not exactly a "fat putz", definitely he put on weight (and not exactly muscle Lbs) and he is not anymore what his pics suggest.

I saw him 2 1/2 years ago and he was hot and amazing.

I saw him 6 months ago....not anymore!

• 1 month later...
Nvr2Thick, please check your pm

thanks

I saw Mario recently and don't agree with this judgment. He is still thickly muscled, big hard pecs and huge biceps that my hand only went halfway around. He's also very well hung. True he is thick around the middle as musclemen tend get in their 40s, so he's more of a daddy type now -- definitely not twinky or slim, but he was always a solid, fireplug type husky guy. He's extremely nice, professional, and has absolutely no problem keeping his big dick hard and railing you good. I enjoyed our encounter, but he is for men who like men, daddies, that sort, not young, slim, and gorgeous.

I saw Mario recently and don't agree with this judgment. He is still thickly muscled, big hard pecs and huge biceps that my hand only went halfway around. He's also very well hung. True he is thick around the middle as musclemen tend get in their 40s, so he's more of a daddy type now -- definitely not twinky or slim, but he was always a solid, fireplug type husky guy. He's extremely nice, professional, and has absolutely no problem keeping his big dick hard and railing you good. I enjoyed our encounter, but he is for men who like men, daddies, that sort, not young, slim, and gorgeous.

Sorry, answered the wrong e-mail -- I'm writing about Mario Ortiz and the accusations farther up the chain.

Archived