'Supermoon' finale...

bigvalboy
This topic is 3517 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey BVB,

The Harvest Moon tonight in Chicago is spectacular. Clear skies, low humidity and it seems as though one could reach out and touch it. I hope it is that nice tomorrow night too, as it was as beautiful as I have ever seen it, and primarily because the air is so clear, without the usual haze, dust and humidity. I may have to find someone to share it with tomorrow night. :)

Hey BVB,

The Harvest Moon tonight in Chicago is spectacular. Clear skies, low humidity and it seems as though one could reach out and touch it. I hope it is that nice tomorrow night too, as it was as beautiful as I have ever seen it, and primarily because the air is so clear, without the usual haze, dust and humidity. I may have to find someone to share it with tomorrow night. :)

It was simply amazing here also, tonight should be spectacular. Hope for clear skies your way also DD..

Archived