suction dildo placement

kaboom35
This topic is 3518 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just bought my first suction dildo. It sticks to the wall pretty but i'm having just some issues getting comfortable in the sense that i'm on the floor so it takes a toll on my back when i'm riding it. haha. Any suggestions on where you have put your suction dildo?

I just bought my first suction dildo. It sticks to the wall pretty but i'm having just some issues getting comfortable in the sense that i'm on the floor so it takes a toll on my back when i'm riding it. haha. Any suggestions on where you have put your suction dildo?

lol...I gotta admit, this whole dildo thing kinda caught me off guard. And here I am trying to go to bed....but this is just interesting. ;) What about using a coffee table, wooden of course, that way you could brace yourself on the couch.

While I was thinking a kitchen chair in my above post... Now I thinking that the possibilities in the bathroom could be endless... Though I like the coffee table idea from BVB as well... Looking at mine now... As I'm sitting on my couch :)

Às I'm sitting on my toilet.....

Às I'm sitting on my toilet.....

... and I'm assuming that the lid is down... I can just imaging what might happen if the lid were up, things got a bit out of control, and the toy in question... or heaven forbid our esteemed funguy... falls in and gets flushed into oblivion... Not a pretty sight...

While I was thinking a kitchen chair in my above post... Now I thinking that the possibilities in the bathroom could be endless... Though I like the coffee table idea from BVB as well... Looking at mine now... As I'm sitting on my couch :)

I thought about the bathroom, but "personally" didn't like the idea of play time in that environment, just seemed a little clinical to me, which is why I thought of the coffee table and couch. A much more comfy place to enjoy oneself. ;)

I thought about the bathroom, but "personally" didn't like the idea of play time in that environment, just seemed a little clinical to me, which is why I thought of the coffee table and couch. A much more comfy place to enjoy oneself. ;)
I agree... all those clinically hard bathroom surfaces would leave a lot to be desired... Though you must admit the possibilities for suctioning to those surfaces would be endless...

Still, it always helps to be comfy... and yes, even when doing a BDSM scene the sub needs to be comfy... well comfy within reason that is! ;)

Archived