Downton Abbey Actor In Good Morning Britain

Steven_Draker
This topic is 3520 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sometimes there is the little "twist" in English colloquial speech that can come off as both "innocent" and absolutely hilarious and Dan Stevens handled it marvelously. BTW he looks even more handsome and hunky with the beard (and NOOOO I am not talking about the female next to him on the couch.)

Sometimes there is the little "twist" in English colloquial speech that can come off as both "innocent" and absolutely hilarious and Dan Stevens handled it marvelously. BTW he looks even more handsome and hunky with the beard (and NOOOO I am not talking about the female next to him on the couch.)

"BEAT OFF" ... I love double entendre :cool:

I'm glad to see that he's in such terrific shape. He was one of the best things about Downton Abbey and I was devastated when he decided he didn't want to continue and they "killed off" his character. I think he looks 20x as handsome now, with his slimmed down face and beard, then when he was Matthew Crawley, who always looked like a few dinners too many and he would balloon up.

Archived