Any 411 on Boomer BanksXXX, NYC?????? Shoot!!!

Axiom2001
This topic is 3284 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...
from folks I know, I've heard he's one of those 'opens mouth, purse fall out' kind of gents

why would I want to hire a guy who looks like he should be mowing my lawn

The "mowing my lawn" comment reminds me of my days living in West Hollywood. I loved pulling in Latino and Asian gardeners for an afternoon of hot sweaty sex. Also, many "movers", phone installers, cable guys, plumbers, delivery men, roofers and dozens of others. Kept staring at a hot, young (and legal age) Latino guy who worked on lawns in my neighborhood and he knocked on my door one day to use the bathroom. The rest is history. Whipped out my camera and he whipped out his dick.

http://ammen.net/nakedmen/Enrique/images/enrq0030c.jpg

I'd love to have Boomer working on my lawn. :)

TGuy.....Have fun. Hope you survive that thick stick. ;-)

Look forward to your report and the juicy particulars. You're one of the few who doesn't skimp on the details.

Yes, I wholeheartedly concur with Jawjateck! Do report back in a detailed, all encompassing review.

Thanks, azdr. If I had read much more carefully, I would have sensed this not to have been a most recent query regarding the handsome, hard, hot, and highly alluring Mr. Boomer Banks.

I even think I read TGuy's review once it had been posted but had forgotten. At any rate I appreciate your letting me know that TGuy did come through. :)

I agree ..poor choice of words...if accurate it is a plus to know....It's always a surprise to see a hyper-masculine man to be a castrato in person....like CC on TV...who said that?...the same as to see a similar type man prancing and camping..when you have a mindset of a different sort...or as talked about before...a man wearing pink/red toe nail varnish or ladies undies....Something for everyone...

I met him when he was promoting a sauna in Chicago during a street fest. He kept going on-and-on about gay rights and gay liberation and how it's great to be part of the festival. The problem was that it was just a block party, not the Pride Fest. Not the sharpest tool in the shed. But he seemed genuinely nice.

Certainly one of the biggest tools in the shed.:)

~ Boomer ~

Archived