Cody Ross - LA

tsgarp
This topic is 3481 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Definitely would love to know more about Cody Ross from anyone who's experienced him, both massage and the erotic.

He has certainly caught my eye.

Noticed that in earlier ads (when he was in Arizona) he seemed to make it clear that he wasn't providing "adult" services at all.

But now he says he's providing erotic (weird pricing... $100 more for erotic vs therapeutic regardless of time, so I guess it is worth it for 90 minutes or more).

But how erotic is the question.... and how comfortably.... given his earlier position.

I decided to try Cody out. Reminds me of Nick (http://www.massagem4m.com/ca/valley-village/14824/). So adorable, beautiful, and conscientious massage-wise that you can't help but find him irresistible, even if your hopes for real erotic fun are ultimately dashed. He should probably advertise more "sensual" than anything else. But a real sweet kid.

A standard to which many aspire!

Archived