Happy birthday countryboywny!!!!

Ace
This topic is 3521 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Please join me in wishing one of the board's FINEST, a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY today: countryboywny.....

ALWAYS a blast hanging out with you & I'm PROUD to call you my friend! (well, among other things..lol).

All the best to you today & I hope you have a GREAT year!

See you soon......

Guest countryboywny

Thank you all for your kind words. It was a birthday made MUCH better by your good wishes!

Ace, my friend, you'll always be MY EOY! You're the best.

Jawja, meeting you at the last Daddy's DC luncheon was a highlight for me. I may just have to take a trip to Atlanta and visit you... how much do you charge per hour?

Bosguy, Bill, It's been way too long since we've shared a libation.. Thank you for being you.

gallahad, we have yet to meet.. soon, I hope. Thank you.

Steven, Thanks for the good wishes. Are you ever coming to Buffalo again? :)

Tyro, Diverdan, we have yet to meet as well. Tyro, I appreciate your wishes and your posts on this board. DD, a mutual friend told me that you and I would get along great.. let's find out!

and JAG, so glad you're posting in the gallery again.. I also want to meet you someday.

Thanks again to you all! :):):)

Archived