Pasha in NYC, 411?

armadillo
This topic is 3310 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am one of the guys that reviewed Pasha a few years ago and he really is as good as his reviews say in terms of his knowledge of therapeutic massage and the sensual elements.

The prices are there in reviews - latest is $150/60 minutes; $200/90 or in that general area. When I first contacted him he had - at the tie - rates that were published but he is easy to deal with and I would not be afraid to text him and ask.

I am one of the guys that reviewed Pasha a few years ago and he really is as good as his reviews say in terms of his knowledge of therapeutic massage and the sensual elements.

The prices are there in reviews - latest is $150/60 minutes; $200/90 or in that general area. When I first contacted him he had - at the tie - rates that were published but he is easy to deal with and I would not be afraid to text him and ask.

Also had a good massage from Pasha in Spring 2013. He's very, very cute, worked out some kinks in my lower back, and left me with another of my endless crushes on cute European men. I'd recommend him, although his rates were a bit lower than that listed by adriano, if I recall correctly.

bigvalboy, I generally get a massage for a MASSAGE and am a bit loathe to have the masseur 10 minutes before the end turn me over and offer to pull me (wank me, but whatever... I do better on my own and don't have to pay myself). Pasha is like many masseurs who offer sensual massage and move in this direction. Some in fact almost expect it to be part of the experience.

When I was with Pasha, he very politely offered - I demurred. I think more and more masseurs are being more circumspect but they get your drift setting up the appointment when you say you want the "sensual" over the "therapeutic" experience (or even the "erotic" or the new term, "custom"). Also for those I see more than once, they know what I am expecting and respond accordingly, and even now and then surprise me with a little extra.

Thanks LookingAround. My travels will soon take me north, and I am always looking for a good massage when I'm on the road.

Pasha's a sweet guy, although a bit reserved at first, BVB. I think you'll have a splendid time with him. Please tell him I said hello.

I know I haven't made it down to Florida like we'd discussed a good while back, but if you're going to be in the NYC area soon, hit me up for a drink or two. I definitely have to take you to the Adonis Lounge! (I'd rather have pvt messaged you with the last part, but your PM feature isn't on.)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've seen Pasha for a few years now - he is terrific. i am pretty sure he is straight but he is alittle shy so i never asked him. we do have a nice chat each visit but i've never gotten too personal or asked if he has a girlfriend. which i assume he does - looking like that! But he knows i am gay - as are most of his clients - and he is very comfortable with me and always makes sure the sensual part is satisfying for me. Some others i have gone too have rushed through that dont but much effort into it. But Pasha has been very focused on my pleasures

Archived