Ft lauderdale. Johnnys and Boardwalk

capebeachboy
This topic is 3490 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was in South Florida this past weekend and visited both Johnny's and BW on Friday night. Johnny's: not much has changed, still full of twinks and it really wasn't that busy. There were a few newish guys I think - some slightly more athletic than twink but definitely no muscle-y guys. I was there about an hour and left to BW. Johnny's does have an instragram account but keep in mind that the majority of the pics posted are not of actual dancers, instead they just posted random pics of hot guys anyone can find online. http://instagram.com/ilovejohnnys The facebook page has some pics too: https://www.facebook.com/JohnnysFans And FYI, the really obnoxious chubby blond eastern European is back. I did my best avoiding him but he still harassed me until he finally got the hint. Last I heard, Johnny's was relocating but no word on when and to where.

BW - it was decently busy for an offseason Friday. There must have been about 20 dancers. A good mix of guys - athletic to muscled. I really enjoyed two guys: AJ - white, all-American, blond hair/blue eyes, early 20s, nice cut, defined muscled body (but not huge), very friendly and MJ/Michael - white, dark hair/eyes, great muscled body. Both are straight but friendly and really enjoyed the private dance. Check out pics here: http://www.jumponmarkslist.com/us/fl/fll/bars/boardwalk-gay-stripper-nightclub-fort-lauderdale.php

On their on-line ad/poster for Boardwalk for New Meat Wednesdays when they have a contest, there is a nice-looking guy featured named Adam. Is Adam working at Boardwalk now. There used to be a popular Twist dancer in South Beach named Adam, who said he was Cuban. Same guy? He did a good private dance in public at Twist and so it has me wondering what happens in the private dance area at BW.

On their on-line ad/poster for Boardwalk for New Meat Wednesdays when they have a contest, there is a nice-looking guy featured named Adam. Is Adam working at Boardwalk now. There used to be a popular Twist dancer in South Beach named Adam, who said he was Cuban. Same guy? He did a good private dance in public at Twist and so it has me wondering what happens in the private dance area at BW.

Yes he is one and the same. Great body and a real Cuban sweetheart. Incredible privates. FYI, the BW has curtained off private areas, and they are very dark, so private is really private. On any given night, he does have customers that come up from Miami to see him, so sometimes he is occupied for the whole night, however, if you text him, he will put time aside for you.

Just to agree with what BVB said, Adam does work at BW but wasn't there when I went last weekend. I have seen him there before, and previously at Twist. To me, he seemed standoff-ish. I think he's straight and when I saw him at Twist, he would be very social with women and it would be tough to get him to stop and chat. I even noticed he would continue talking/socializing with women while he was giving at lap dace (lap dances are out in the open at Twist). He is hot though, and I'm glad BVB had a good experience with him. I might have to try him out at BW.

Ditto on the really obnoxious chubby blond eastern European guy at Johnny's.

I don't go as much because

lol...totally understand. He does workout at my gym, so I see him often. He actually is a pretty nice kid, I was just firm with him months ago when he first approached me, and he leaves me alone now. He comes by to say hi, but then moves on. You have to give some of these guys a clear message upfront, or the just won't leave you alone.

Hmmm, wonder where that link was leading . . . If it's pictures of well-muscled dancers at Boardwalk, I'm always interested. In fact, I'm planning a trip down a little later this year. In addition to being happy to see Adam if he's still there, I am hoping another personal fave, named Orlando is in residence.

Archived