Norwegian Cruise lines

Atlantagaguy

I've done the NCL Epic the last 2 years from Miami to Barcelona. I didn't uses the studios, but talked to a couple of people that did. They said they were very happy with them, but did acknowledge that they are quite small. But they have a private lounge just for the studios, that I got a peek at. Quite nice. Small bar, coffee. You can order room service and eat in the lounge. If you plan lots of time in room, not so great, but if out and about except to sleep, great deal.

I've done the NCL Epic the last 2 years from Miami to Barcelona. I didn't uses the studios, but talked to a couple of people that did. They said they were very happy with them, but did acknowledge that they are quite small. But they have a private lounge just for the studios, that I got a peek at. Quite nice. Small bar, coffee. You can order room service and eat in the lounge. If you plan lots of time in room, not so great, but if out and about except to sleep, great deal.

Thank You! Trav1 did you attend any of the FOD events?

I didn't , but they were well attended . Past a couple of meet ups and would say upwards of 50 people.

A lot more gays than I expected on the cruise, but figure 11 days, Miami to Barcelona. It's attractive to gay community. Many upper aged couples, with a few in the 20's.

I haven't book for next year yet. I am in Bangkok now, but when I get home, will probably decide to do it again.