Celebrate!

deej
This topic is 3524 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was looking for an excuse to have some bacon infused milk chocolate. Mmmmmm

You should like a friend of mine's idea of making bacon chocolate chip cookies, then. She claims that her friends thought that was just too weird and asked her not to blog about her adventures in baking after that. According to her, the bacon chocolate chip cookies were terrific. (I was one of those who thought it was a weird idea.) We saw each other for the first time in a couple of years the first weekend in August and had laughed about it. She's so bacon-obsessed that she once challenged me to write a story based on the prompt "bacon."

Then there's Alton Brown's philosophy: Everything is better with bacon.

You should like a friend of mine's idea of making bacon chocolate chip cookies, then. She claims that her friends thought that was just too weird and asked her not to blog about her adventures in baking after that. According to her, the bacon chocolate chip cookies were terrific. (I was one of those who thought it was a weird idea.) We saw each other for the first time in a couple of years the first weekend in August and had laughed about it. She's so bacon-obsessed that she once challenged me to write a story based on the prompt "bacon."

Then there's Alton Brown's philosophy: Everything is better with bacon.

They sound tasty. One of our local choclatiers experimented with several recipes before landing on the one they now sell. They would hand out samples and ask customers to complete a survey about the sample. I find many of the bacon-infused food products to be rather bad, but this chocolate is simply delicious!

They sound tasty. One of our local choclatiers experimented with several recipes before landing on the one they now sell. They would hand out samples and ask customers to complete a survey about the sample. I find many of the bacon-infused food products to be rather bad, but this chocolate is simply delicious!

I'll bet. Chocolate and bacon both crossover between savory and sweet well. A chocolatier here makes a salted chocolate that's amazing. The sea salt is sprinkled on top of the candies when they're setting and sits on top like little jewels. They're pretty and almost explode with flavor.

If you want a tour of the questionable bacon flavored products, search "bacon flavored" on Amazon.com. There's a ton of them.

Double bacon cheeseburger, all the trimmings, sizzling on the Bar B. Make that double bacon, double cheese, double burger! Maybe a slice of onion, too! (but only if others will).

I also go for that bacon flavor in the chocolate - hd some a few months ago - to die for!

Archived