411 on Bryce in NY

beethoven
This topic is 3514 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would be very cautious... send him an email and make a second call... if he doesn't return it, I would not bother buying his pictures or the video...I have had guys return a call, and then I bought pictures and 50% of the time I went ahead with getting together.. and a good time was had by all... but I never buy pictures or video if someone does not get back to me first, either via email or phone. It is wise to be cautious on that site...

I have occasionally purchased the photos and/or video but only with guys I have either already contacted and they returned the contact or whom I have already met and they post something new.

Some years ago there was a very hot (Russian) guy on MM4M who offered a massage and steam sauna on his premises. I wrote - he answered once. I kept buying the photos etc... but he never responded. He was HOT but evidently a bait-n-switch and it was too good to be true that a Russian immigrant to NYC would have scored an apartment with spa-like showers, and sauna. I have since learned to be cautious with MM4M but I also know that I have met some very good - excellent - masseurs through this same site. Being able to read the reviews in their entirety helps (but... like everything else on that site, you have to pay for such access).

his video is / was actually pretty hot....albeit with a small (annoying ?) habit.....the whole while he is jerking his exceptionally nice package, his other arm remains fully motionless at his side.....all the way through to the end.....just struck me as "different".....

that being said, he did not respond to an inquiry I sent just once before a NY trip......but now, he also has some Chicago dates on his ad for an upcoming trip by himself.....so he would appear to be "alive" & available......perhaps.

Archived