Diane Sawyer leaving ABC. David Muir taking her place.

wisconsinguy
This topic is 3526 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know that there was a discussion about hottie newscasters a short time ago, and David Muir's name came up. He will be taking over for D. Sawyer on Sept 2. Not only is he a hottie, but a very good newscaster. He has a sexy, calming voice. Makes the news seem not so grim.

Needs a new hairstyle, though.

I know that there was a discussion about hottie newscasters a short time ago, and David Muir's name came up. He will be taking over for D. Sawyer on Sept 2. Not only is he a hottie, but a very good newscaster. He has a sexy, calming voice. Makes the news seem not so grim.

I've always found him hot, but I disagree about the sexy voice. He always sounds to me like his nose is stuffed up with water or something. Like he's fighting a cold.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/846a85ce69ec31ddb286322ca4611aae/tumblr_mtdyhxPJBp1qls4mfo1_500.jpg

He's dandy. I wonder how often he'll do on-site reporting dressed like this, though. What a temptation to watch every night in the hope of seeing him short-sleeved.

Google David Muir for lots of pics. Categories of pics include Body (Do you like his chest hair? Does it matter? lol), Boyfriend (hmm), and Married (double hmm).

His Wikipedia entry says: TMZ, a celebrity news website, has called him "the Brad Pitt of News Anchors."

Archived