Hump Day Hunt 08-27

justaguy
This topic is 3500 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

BVB... I must clarify my remarks above. I don't find guy in the gym shots overdone in a roid way... actually he is quite perfectly done. It's just that some guys get to a point where it can become almost a caricature of a bodybuilder. Still, I would never contemplate throwing such a guy out of bed for being too big... and definitely I would not toss him out of the steam room for a bit of hot nipple action. SHOOT! JAG provides the inspiration and BVB runs with it... The thought of hot steamy nips... Too much to handle here!!!!

Oh I get it, I knew several "real" bodybuilders in LA. In person, they were a site to behold. Almost overwhelming. Massive hunks of men. All very sweet though. So I understand when you say that some are almost a caricature of a bodybuilder. AND more of them bottoms than you could imagine. OK... too too much right now. ;)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh I get it, I knew several "real" bodybuilders in LA. In person, they were a site to behold. Almost overwhelming. Massive hunks of men. All very sweet though. So I understand when you say that some are almost a caricature of a bodybuilder. AND more of them bottoms than you could imagine. OK... too too much right now. ;)
i would say that I'm mostly thinking of LA guys who are top tier contenders. The only one such guy that I had sn opportunity to see up close and personal was Mike Katz... The guy who would always come in second place to Arnold years ago. He lived in my area. Once someone double parked their vehicle so as to block my vehicle. I walked to the nearby pizza joint in question demanding, "Who here owns the blue two-door whatever that's blocking my car? " It was Mr. Katz... I told him that he could take his time... LOL! In reality, he was a nice guy and apologized... Still, his chest was so huge that it was beyond being humanoid!

BVB, thanks for the invite. I haven’t been to FTL in ages. You know my taste in men. Any chance you’d be able to take me to a club whose dancers would appeal to me?

Well of course I would be able to, and it would be my pleasure. Most of these clubs have a fairly wide variety in men..."Seek and ye shall find" or something like that. lol

Archived