Henry Cavill ALS Challenge

Gar1eth
This topic is 3529 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Do y'all think this is Henry Cavill's actual physique or is it some kind of fake (like the Batman Body Armor) by the way his costume is made? If this is his actual physique, I'm sorry he had the costume on when getting dunked.

[video=youtube_share;cOLCi1HezHs]

Gman

While the almost "veiny" look on the arms makes the outfit look - well - sort of synthetic and the PERFECT 6-pack outline leads one to believe it is more a body suit, that package is mighty nice - but oddly does not shrivel up with all that ice water tossed on....

While the almost "veiny" look on the arms makes the outfit look - well - sort of synthetic and the PERFECT 6-pack outline leads one to believe it is more a body suit, that package is mighty nice - but oddly does not shrivel up with all that ice water tossed on....

I have to admit that I was concentrating so hard...er much on his physique that I didn't even notice his package until Diverdan mentioned it.

Gman

Archived