For all you Hot-Wired guys!

whipped guy
This topic is 1496 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Your the funniest man I know WG. God Bless you. I do wish however, that you would post these in the afternoon. Getting out the door to start my day is becoming increasingly more difficult with the posting of these videos. Oh...you're gonna be a handful. ;)

Posted in the afternoon for the benefit of BVB. With any luck he was able to enjoy his morning coffee in peace and then get in a great workout at the gym as well!

http://nipplepigs.tumblr.com/video_file/81681150829/tumblr_lgqas9QkRN1qgeax3

This good buddy of yours…..did he have a good afternoon?

Has he recovered?

:cool:

Come Sergente Schultz... Non so niente! (Like Sergeant Schultz... I know nothing!) ;)

Thanks WG. What a hot little vid...Sexy little muscle boy all tied up. Damn Hot!!! Preparing for a Miami run tonight with some of the local boys to Floppy Roosters and Twist. I am terrible with names, but if I can, I will document with pics for your viewing pleasure sir. Cheers.

Yeah it was just quickie, and I'm sure tame compared to your up-cuming adventure!

Come Sergente Schultz... Non so niente! (Like Sergeant Schultz... I know nothing!) ;)

I just spoke to him and he had an outstanding time! Could not have been better.

When he does recover, he will write a review. Until that time, you should know that parts of him are still singing!

I just spoke to him and he had an outstanding time! Could not have been better.

When he does recover, he will write a review. Until that time, you should know that parts of him are still singing!

Spoke with him as well today. He is under the impression that a great time was had by all.

Also, speaking of "afternoons" a good buddy is going to be having a very special rendezvous this afternoon... Here's wishing him Buon Divertimento... a good time

WG, I hope ur "Good Buddy" may choose to write a review if it is in the stars?

This good buddy of yours…..did he have a good afternoon?

Has he recovered?

Spoke with him as well today. He is under the impression that a great time was had by all.

Well, from what I found out the review has already been written. However, it was written in Italian. All that needs to be done is for it to be translated into English and "la recensione sarebbe completa! Fatto subito!" ...the review would be complete and already done! "Non vedo l'ora!" I can't wait! It will be a classic and keep all of us Fetish Forum guys on the edge of our seats!

Well, from what I found out the review has already been written. However, it was written in Italian. All that needs to be done is for it to be translated into English and "la recensione sarebbe completa! Fatto subito!" ...the review would be complete and already done! "Non vedo l'ora!" I can't wait! It will be a classic and keep all of us Fetish Forum guys on the edge of our seats!
It's going to take me all day just to look up those two lines!!!

It's going to take me all day just to look up those two lines!!!

Not really... They're translated right there!!! LOL!!! It's the translation of the original Italian version to which I was privy that is what's gonna really knock everybody's socks off! Would that it gets submitted!!!! We can only hope and pray! As I said "Non vedo l'ora!" = "I can't wait!"

An extremely loose translation for which there is no translation!

Not me….I'm a really nice and fun guy, not a sadistic "bone" in my body.

Funguy

Ti sai che quello che ho scritto era proprio una battuta perché sei funguy! (You know that what I wrote was just a joke because you are funguy). But I just just use the word "battuta" with its other sense of meaning "a beat, a strike"... as opposed to meaning a "joke"? Remember that after all I am indeed WG?! :)

Getting the thread back on track... A nice looking vanilla threesome for the Fetish Forum! But for how long will they be playing vanilla!!!???

http://33.media.tumblr.com/0c52b9e7bea96739a10a30fa5005143c/tumblr_nb8lfc7CMu1tnuac3o1_500.gif

Damn that guy in the middle! He is lucky indeed! YUM!!!!

HA! I read your post, but won't click on the link till AFTER the gym. I've learned my lesson....lol ;)

HA! I read your post, but won't click on the link till AFTER the gym. I've learned my lesson....lol ;)

LOL! ...and I purposely posted something tame so as to not get you overly discombobulated so as to assure that you would have a great workout!!! ;) With with any luck you did get your pecs and a few other body parts pumped up this morning!

LOL! ...and I purposely posted something tame so as to not get you overly discombobulated so as to assure that you would have a great workout!!! ;) With with any luck you did get your pecs and a few other body parts pumped up this morning!

Damn you East coast guys! I have to get up really early now to check out what Whipped Guy posts!

Yep- other parts are functioning just as they are supposed to...

Ti sai che quello che ho scritto era proprio una battuta perché sei funguy! (You know that what I wrote was just a joke because you are funguy). But I just just use the word "battuta" with its other sense of meaning "a beat, a strike"... as opposed to meaning a "joke"? Remember that after all I am indeed WG?! :)

You may battuta me any time, Whipped Guy.

OK..took longer than I thought, but in the end, I want to be the guy on the right. Besides rubbing a dick with underwear on feels so good to the recipient. Darn good thing I waited. ;)

I agree with you BVB... I used to have a regular fb for whom starting out with rubbing his dick through his underwear was an essential part of our playtime. He would go crazy when I did that... and I got so I enjoyed it too. So hope you get your wish soon to be the guy in the middle, as you deserve the extra attention of both of these guys !!

Getting the thread back on track... A nice looking vanilla threesome for the Fetish Forum! But for how long will they be playing vanilla!!!???

http://33.media.tumblr.com/0c52b9e7bea96739a10a30fa5005143c/tumblr_nb8lfc7CMu1tnuac3o1_500.gif

Damn that guy in the middle! He is lucky indeed! YUM!!!!

Perhaps u will be the guy in the middle when u meet w r fiends the next tiime.