For all you Hot-Wired guys!

whipped guy
This topic is 1496 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm working on it! However, I may need to consult with a couple of you guys. Some sort of leather nippy niner harness?!? To help keep the nips pumped up, erect, and in the perfect position. To help keep both players in the perfect position?!? Gonna need some help with this one!

Need to start with a harness outlining the nipples, add some suction cups or optional clamps. Both parties wear the harnesses and it has clips to use to attach to one another. Must be a full harness with strap down between the legs so it is an easy pull for stimulation in that area without even having to think about it. Clips connecting the two harnesses need to have chains long enough to allow the participants to move enough to enjoy some kissing lip to lip and go back to the main even.

Off to work now……enjoy!

Hmmm. Two guys facing each other, arms restrained overhead, legs spread by spreader bars. Ball stretchers on each of the guys, connected by short length of chain or bungee. Nipple clamps with chains cross clamped to the guys, right nipple to right nipple, left to left. Let the flogging begin!!!

Need to start with a harness outlining the nipples, add some suction cups or optional clamps. Both parties wear the harnesses and it has clips to use to attach to one another. Must be a full harness with strap down between the legs so it is an easy pull for stimulation in that area without even having to think about it. Clips connecting the two harnesses need to have chains long enough to allow the participants to move enough to enjoy some kissing lip to lip and go back to the main even.

Off to work now……enjoy!

I think we are on our way... Yes, I always envisioned chains as part of the setup... Plus, I like the idea of it being a full harness as well. Now we make a prototype and you as director of marketing can pitch it to the guys a 665 Leather in West Hollywood. Of course others are invited to join in on the enterprise as well. If the item takes off we can get a nice cut of the action and that will help subsidize any expenses related to our hobby... Sounds like a plan!

I think we are on our way... Yes, I always envisioned chains as part of the setup... Plus, I like the idea of it being a full harness as well. Now we make a prototype and you as director of marketing can pitch it to the guys a 665 Leather in West Hollywood. Of course others are invited to join in on the enterprise as well. If the item takes off we can get a nice cut of the action and that will help subsidize any expenses related to our hobby... Sounds like a plan!

I'm all in!! I would request only that my title in this new venture of ours be "President of Research and Development" It would be a tough job, but I would be willing to sacrifice for the over all good of the new venture.

I would request of course, a corner office with an assistant of my choosing. ;)

http://gayleathermen.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/torsos2.jpg?w=450&h=304

Uuummm, make that two assistants.

I'm in…

As Director of Marketing I also require a corner office WITH A VIEW OF…, and only 1 assistant is necessary. R&D should have 2 because of the testing factor. My assistant can pull, push, twist, and the list goes on. He need know nothing about marketing but may need to accompany me for demonstration purposes.

I will just have to fit this position in with all of my others.

We might need to include Basil with his skills at production.

LOL - we really are a sick bunch!

I'm in…

As Director of Marketing I also require a corner office WITH A VIEW OF…, and only 1 assistant is necessary. R&D should have 2 because of the testing factor. My assistant can pull, push, twist, and the list goes on. He need know nothing about marketing but may need to accompany me for demonstration purposes.

I will just have to fit this position in with all of my others.

We might need to include Basil with his skills at production.

LOL - we really are a sick bunch!

So sick that I'm applying for the job!!! Though Basilio... Scusi! Il nome in italiano è BASILICO... come l'erba... lui sarà perfetto per il lavoro! Ho detto che sei un genio! Damn! Funguy is a marketing genius and Basil will be perfect as well!

My mouth and tongue would 'OVERDOSE' on both of these men!!!!!!

You see the problem with the lower strap on the usual, boring criss-cross. And yet, the Bulldog on the other gentleman doesn't quite add excitement to the situation. A new design is needed! And we must not forget the strap down to the ...

You see the problem with the lower strap on the usual, boring criss-cross.
Funguy, since we have discussed styles of harnesses you know that we are in total agreement about that. I would rip the thing off of him in a minute as it hides the double prize... The dude's hot and suckable nips!! Not to mention too much of those luscious pecs!

And yet, the Bulldog on the other gentleman doesn't quite add excitement to the situation. A new design is needed!

Well, here's where we respectively part company... The harness is actually a Magnum... and while it indeed can be a bit "noiso"... a bit boring... and does not add much excitement as you say... Neither does it detract or cover up things. So perhaps it is a sin of omission as opposed to being a sin of commission. Plus, umm... umm... and you knew this... It is the same model that I own... So I guess that I would have to do something else to "excite" you if we ever meet... Perhaps the bullhide flogger shown below in my signature??!! Sounds like fun to me!!! :mad: :eek: ;)

Below is a better view of the Magnum in the version available from 665 Leather... Incidentally it does not look nearly as good on me... BIG LOL!

http://www.665leather.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/5242t.jpg

Funguy, since we have discussed styles of harnesses you know that we are in total agreement about that. I would rip the thing off of him in a minute as it hides the double prize... The dude's hot and suckable nips!! Not to mention too much of those luscious pecs!

Well, here's where we respectively part company... The harness is actually a Magnum... and while it indeed can be a bit "noiso"... a bit boring... and does not add much excitement as you say... Neither does it detract or cover up things. So perhaps it is a sin of omission as opposed to being a sin of commission. Plus, umm... umm... and you knew this... It is the same model that I own... So I guess that I would have to do something else to "excite" you if we ever meet... Perhaps the bullhide flogger shown below in my signature??!! Sounds like fun to me!!! :mad: :eek: ;)

Below is a better view of the Magnum in the version available from 665 Leather... Incidentally it does not look nearly as good on me... BIG LOL!

http://www.665leather.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/5242t.jpg

Forgive me my leader, you are completely right! in ALL you accuse me of. ;-))

I actually think even the simple Bulldog will work because of the rings on the front to be able to clip/chain together with the opposing party. That being said, I did try on the Ignite. OUTSTANDING! - My God! It also has many rings with which clips can be added. I tried it on because it has the built in collar but alas, just as yours did not look nearly as good on you, this was not nearly as good on me! I wonder why? Unfortunately - or fortunately, for ease and simplicity of removal as a session may progress, the Magnum or the Bulldog hit the spot. Slip right on, slip right off!

But that Ignite, WOWSER!

I am sorry, my pix did not upload (and no, they were not of me!)

• 2 weeks later...
Another Quickie-Nippie teaser post... this time from on the road... enjoy!

Sorry... No sound or motion.... but heck I'm thinking of you guys!!!

http://31.media.tumblr.com/7b2f4442d40c6bdf22c1a251c7681e90/tumblr_n9c840xWcL1rybeh8o1_400.jpg

I like the guy's facial expression... Something to which I can relate.... ;)

Only thing left to do is tie those hands behind his back, spread his legs apart a little and put restraints on his ankles, and then have some fun, as you wipe that smile off his face. ;) Then you would need audio!! HOPE you are enjoying the road.

The first half is a pec lovers dream cum true!! The rest ain't bad either! :)

And it's a talkie... I'm posting this early in the AM... warning to any posters who might need their morning cup of coffee prior to viewing! (PS: You know who you are... ;) )

http://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0npgpgJDi1qgfq4j.mp4#_=_

Damn you WG...Yes yes I know you warned us, but I just had to peek. Now I have to try and pull myself together and head to the gym...fat chance of that happening for a couple of hours!! ;)

BTW...does anyone know what movie that is from? I like to start at the moment he unbuttons the shirt!